Working people normally face some common constraints while preparing for Civil Services Examination.
· Inadequate time for preparation
· Professional accountability and responsibilities that may not allow you to be regular while preparing for the examination
· Lack of proper guidance and well-organised resource materials that would help you to effectively cover the syllabus
· Energy and zeal to achieve preparation targets even when faced with professional pressures
· Difficulty to focus while preparing after a tiring day
People who prepare full-time for Civil Services examination are at an advantage as they are able to organise themselves better and focus on the tasks involved.
Indiancivils.com guides you with simple steps in order to help you to manage your time effectively.
· Save time. Avoid commuting long hours to coaching classes.
· Listen to the recordable videos of the online virtual classroom sessions. This would help you focus on your studies better.
· Participate in the online interactive sessions and talk directly to the experienced faculty and other civil services aspirants and get important tips for preparation.
· Practice with our comprehensive question bank regularly and answer the questions from the examinations held in previous years.